just, listen

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

yeah...

1st news...i failed my enrolment test...oh yea...==|||
2nd...this saturday can retake...but different paper...TT
3rd...yesterday i wrote:"anyone would lend me to copy her folio"...n today cheryl borrowed me to photostat her sumber.
..i love you^^...hahaXD
4th...my bus mate make me angry thn i throw small piece of paper towards him n it goes inside his mouth...hahaXD...
today's mood quite h
appy...dunno y...lol
going to wear my bsmm uniform tmr...
din wear for few months...lol...
dunno still can fit in or
not...i'm fatting...
every night eating s
upper...hahaXD
he told me breakfast is the most important meal in a day n i'm doing the opposite...supper is the most important meal in
a day for me...lolXD


smileys on my legs...
omg i'm fat!!


captured this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment