just, listen

Sunday, September 13, 2009

boring...

me~with a boring face


this morning computer lesson...
omg...27th September got exam...
they got a function(dunno wat)...
call each student to gv 5 frens name n phone number(can get 1 sun cop=4 stars cop)...i wrote 20 names..
.lol~crazy...
3.30pm taekwondo
class...happy^^
today learn stick...lol.
..quite difficult...
i hit my head...wth...pain~hahaXD...
went back home
at 4.45pm...
today i heard my neighb
our said something...
lol...the way she talk was so funny...
my dogs keep on barking thn very noisy...
my neighbour say to my dog: u crazy ah??
when i heard this i can't stop laughing...hahaXD

today damn boring...dunno wat to do with...
tmr hv to hand in PJ folio...lol~
at 1st plan to finish it today
...but nw lazy...zzz


juz finish my computer class homework...lol...
took me half an hour to finish this whole thing...
p/s: i'm not making love letter...

No comments:

Post a Comment