just, listen

Thursday, September 10, 2009

=|

today wore my bsmm uniform...
din touch it for months..lol...still can fit in...
this saturday retake enrolment..TT
8am~11am...can i catch up before that??
i feel stress...vry vry stress...
1st...my sejarah folio...haiz...how to do??hand in friday...
2nd...retake theory...haiz...how to read??exam saturday...
3rd...results...haiz...will i drop out of top 10??i'm so scare...
at home...two stupid made me cried...(my fren n my brother)
they dunno what they did huh??finally my fren apologize to me...
but my brother...(i'm gonna slap him next time)...
no respect at all...dunno which teacher so useless teach him moral...teach until like this...
tuition time...crazy...bought lot of junk foods n eat(coz that time too moody)...until now(10 setember 09)oso not yet finish...lol
when backed home start my sejarah report...um...how to do??swt...
i can't even start anything...
later on asked sin pei how to do...she say:(so easy, i help u la)...n now only did a few parts of the report(i think so)...SWT...
chatted a while on msn n now blogging...(4.25am)
gonna sleep...bye^^



should i love him??

No comments:

Post a Comment