just, listen

Saturday, September 5, 2009

annoyed n sad (friday)

yesterday din hand in my sejarah folio...
i told teacher i dun wan to do...
she scolded me...she said: r u challenging me??
she said she have been teaching almost 19 years n i'm the 1st one who dare n come to tell her that i don't want to pass up...
actually that time i'm very scare...
n say she's going to give me 0% for my end year sejarah...she force me to hand in next friday...
i don't know how to do...who can help me??
i feel so annoyed...have to worry bout my sejarah n the enrolment test...i scare i'll fail...they say no retake...
when reach home still moody...
n my mum made me cried...
the time is 7.51pm...i hv tuition at 8.00pm
it's almost time to tuition...
n she still force me to do housework...
WTH??come back only do it cannot is it??
i hate being forced!!

No comments:

Post a Comment