just, listen

Saturday, September 26, 2009

saturday...

today woke up around 10am...wow...
miracles happened huh??i woke up so early...XD
finished up all my folio...wth~keep on print wrong...


3.15pm went taekwondo class...oh yeah i love it...
ends at 4.45pm...waiting for 2nd lesson at 5pm...
but 5.15pm oso no ppl cum...so canceled...TT


i love taekwondo...
i love my uniform...^^

My bro sleeping...

c how he sleep???ZZZ~hahaXD
wakaka...finally can capture his face...

evening went field from 6pm-7pm...

cycled thr...damn tired...long time din cycle...XD

at night...houseworks...thn online...
thn housewrok...thn online...my gosh...
tomorrow morning got computer assessment(exam
)...
chor yen yeen...u so bad...leave me alone...
y u din come geh??? T_T...haiz~

=) my dog...heee^^

No comments:

Post a Comment