just, listen

Monday, September 28, 2009

my worst day...

i hate today...i wished today never comes...

this morning i was very happy...=)
but after i enter my school...
every things changed...
my bad lucks started...

1st.
my class from downstairs shifted to upstairs.
i hv to take all my books i kept inside my desk n went upstairs(highest)...my fren who sit beside me absent today...i hv to take her books too...TT
n upstairs got share class with morning session...i cnt keep books thr...hv to take all my books back home...TT

2nd.
yesterday hurt my leg when taekwondo...ankle injured this morning...n my shoulder pains(looks red)...whh after recess, my fingers also injured...TT
n today damn tired for walking up n down...

3rd.
very hot...keep on sweating the whole day...

4th.
when PJ period...i put my bottle at hall(near backgate)...
when school dismiss only i rmb my bottle is still inside...
i run a big round from frontgate to backgate n run back to frontgate...juz like running 400meters...==

5th.
no one bother about me at school...although i look sad...haiz...TT
when PJ period, everyone was playing games...but only me...hv nothing to do with...only played badminton for a while when almost finished PJ period...

ok.after school....
my body likes jelly...no energy...vry tired...

the SIXTH...
my tuition class noisy like night market!!
the malay boys play fireworks at there...==|||
the smoke that comes out was so smelly...my gosh...
then they keep on shouting...zZz...
exam coming...i wan concentrate oso cnt...TT

tmr onwards i will wakes up early to study for my exam...my mum wan me to get top 20 in whole form...haiz...difficult tasks...

No comments:

Post a Comment