just, listen

Sunday, September 20, 2009

grandfather's birthday

i'm at johor now...onlining at cyber cafe...
today is my grandfather's birthday...
but he was not here anymore...i miss him...;-(
suddenly feel like wanna cry...~but i won't...i cried enough...
will be coming back on tuesday night(sit bus)...

this morning woke up at 10 sumthing...
omg...that time my cousins from singapore already reach here...n i'm still sleeping...embarassing...hahaXD
at first plan to eat breakfast...my mum dun let me eat...TT
she say later eat lunch...WTH~
1 sumthing we cut cake(the cake so big)...i forget to take photo...
n now the cake is in my stomach...=P
after cake eat lunch...but without rice...too full...
afternoon vry boring...thr's so hot...
at home dunno do wat...playing sudoku(my favourite)...
around 5 sumthing...ate two cakes again...then a food(dunno call wat name)...after that my uncle bought ice-cream(cones)...i ate one(chocolate&vanila flavour)...
when dinner...dun wan to eat...=P...LOL
then after dinner go CC...so happy...
finally can online...heee^^
that's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment