just, listen

Thursday, September 3, 2009

results sucks...

yer....so sad...today i get a C!!!
my sivik...54% grade C!!my gosh...
my first C this year...n i cried...
now i got 4A5B1C...TT...so sad...
my mid year i got 6A5B...n now...TT
i don't wanna drop out of top 10...
haiz...so many things to worry about...
tomorrow hv to hand in sejarah folio...
but i din do...10marks gone for end year...
but wat i scare is the sejarah teacher...
i can't imagine the moment she scold me tomorrow..
1 feel so scare...but wat can i do??
she said: don't try to be absent tomorrow...lol...n i was juz planning with choy kei whether want to absent or not...
this saturday enrolment test...haiz...
today went early to school call them teach me some of the bandaging that i dunno bcoz i din go camp...
when i reached school...no one was thr...
only me alone...==|||
jo anne said she will cum...but she din...
when i asked her y din cum she say she told chin she wont cum...WTH...y not u tell me???
feel lonely this morning...
i was doing revision alone at the lower hall...
later on went into my class n study...
read till half sleepy...go sleep...
yesterday slp at 1sumthing n i woke up at 5am...
slp in class till 9sumthing chin come in...
talking bout the committee posts...
went out n look at the committee board...
saw SM...she call me to make the board better...
lol...almost every words on the boards are falling down...then i go make it...n i din learn anything today...
hopefully can past the enrolment test...

No comments:

Post a Comment