just, listen

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wednesday...

hmm...last nite chat with yen yeen...=)
she called me and we chatted around 50 minutes...
quite happy...she's so funny...LOL...
chat till 12am sumthing thn slp...

today bath late hair still wet...cnt tie...
whn reach sch my fren ask me y din tie hair...
i say juz now hair not yet dry...
thn soon yi say:"ah koh juz wakes up..." hahaXD
before enter class i played lei yi's rubik cube...
all of them look at how i play the cube...
so nervous...scare do wrong thn vry embarassing...
jiao mhun standing behind me n shout:"i cnt c!!"
LOL...everyone laughed at her attitude...
n finally i finished turning that cube...=)

hmm...BM period class teacher called my name...
she call me hand in NILAM book...
but i din bring...hehe =P...hand in tmr...
maths gt two periods...learn transformation...easy...
slept one period...thn go recess...
after recess sejarah period...
my group did presentation...i'm so nervous...
i memorize all my parts...but whn go in front forgotten...
science period...teacher not here...
the last is BI...others group did their presentation...
whn school dismiss...oh my gosh...
we are locked inside the form two block...==|||
all the gates were locked...can't go out...TT
winnie n min yi shouted for help...(so childish)
finally Pn.Parimalah come rescue us...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment