just, listen

Monday, September 7, 2009

T_T

life is bored...is it??no...it's meaningful
but i don't know what should i do...haiz...
study hard??not my style...for me, life kinda boring...
next year is pmr...n i'm wasting my time...
i feel lazy to study unless i'm interested with that subject...
should i try to be hardworking??i don't know...
i'm worsen...not good anymore...
results dropping...frens lessing...always fight with my mum n bro...
these really m
ake me sad...
sometimes i'll think that what would happen if i die??
anyone would cry for me??or is thr anyone that will be happy??
thinking like this is stupid i know...whatever...

the time is passing every s
econds n what i do is...
online,chat with frens,waste time,day dreaming,dating...
in future, will i regret what i did
now for not studying hard??
haiz...i don't want to thin
k about this anymore...
coz it will remain like normal
n there will be no changes...


after taekwondo...

No comments:

Post a Comment