just, listen

Monday, September 7, 2009

hee^^

today no school...good...^^
this morning woke up at 10am...
after half an hour went out for breakfast...
then go parade with family n my aunt...TT
i wished to go with my frens..
.but my mum dun let...
today saw bernard with his beloved football...lol...
we chatted a while in popular...=)
i so scare my mum saw him n ask me who is him...
whatever...bought a sejarah r
eference book...
actually i dunno whether i will read it or not...hahaXD
but my sejarah is weak...have to buy...lol
once i reached ground floor got a promoter straight away come forward me n talk talk talk non-stop...
i stucked thr n i was like:huh??what for u tell me this??i'm only 14 n my mum is in front n listening ur frens promoting...
after she 'bla' finish she ask me want or not n i said: "my mum is in front thr..." hahaXD
today no tuition...yeah^
^went night market...
actually quite boring...my mum dun let me buy things...TT
she only bought me a cup of drink n two types of food...
tmr school again...my sejarah folio dunno how to do...
i'm going to die soon...TT...anyone would lend me his/her folio for me to copy??LOLXD...toda
y quite happy...


parade wearing...

No comments:

Post a Comment