just, listen

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

urpss...

went sch early...wakes up late again...==|||
my mum angry with me....dun wanna fetch me...
i really have no cure about this...cried...
she went out...but lastly she came back n fetch me...

whn reached sch...saw jo anne, soon yi, jiao mhun...
jo anne say: "kim ling!!!we waited u for so long!!!" haha
"we phoned chin n asked her for ur house phone n addre
ss, we were planning to take a taxi n go ur house find u" ==|||
whole day making society's committe board n practising dance...
didn't step in my class at all...


today got my society's shirt n key chain...

OMG!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
this saturday enrolment...oopsss~
dooming...our chair dance juz started practising...

out of steps...muahahaha...

*p/s: pictures will be uploaded later...


i love this shirt...=)


eee^^...
wat a weird post...LOL


youth 1 keychain for enrolment 09




finished blogging at 12.21am

No comments:

Post a Comment