just, listen

Thursday, November 26, 2009

heee=)

last night i slept at 3am...
today woke up at 1pm...hahaXD

ok...afternoon nothing special...*cut off*
tonight got taekwondo...8 until 9.30pm...

after that bought a burger...XD

while buying me and my brother keep on chatting nonsense...

my brother: the burgers smells nice...
me: of course la...she put on butter to fry...
he: oh~

me: eh...you see the butter...so full...sure no people buy burger from her...
he: why?

me: the butter full means she seldom use it la...means her stall very little customers lo...XD

he: ya ya...you see...the meats also she didn't cover properly...
LOL...what the crap...
ok...went back home...bathed...

enjoy my burger...lolXD





with my pyjamas...in HER room...LOL






finished blogging at 12.40am...

No comments:

Post a Comment