just, listen

Monday, November 9, 2009

i'm useless...

just now, my mum asked me for my results...
she asked me what grade i get for my papers...
she forced me to tell her my grades...
i answered : 2A8B1C....
then she start scolding me like SHIT...until i cry...
she say: "now only you cry already useless..."
i say:"thn u scold me now also useless...y u wan to scold me?"
she say: "u get THIS KIND of results of coz i need to scold u!"
i say: " i had studied...u thought i wan to get this kind of results?? u thought i get this kind of results vry happy is it??"
she say: "how cum u everydays on9 till so LATE?? everydays oso MSN n SMS...i can c u 24 HOURS with ur handphone!!! i dun bother anything, today onwards u hv to sleep at 11pm. dun tell me this n that. Dun tell me to fetch u for ur society's activities! i won't anymore!"
that time i was still crying...no cure...
ya...she's right...i'm useless for everythings...




finished blogging at 11.37pm...

1 comment: