just, listen

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

diary of 11-11-09

played truant...someone put me aeroplane(cantonese)...
while i was sitting at foodcourt, jacky suddenly prompt out in front me...==|||..wth...he shocked me...
find jun ming...3 of us walked...

decided to watch movie at cinema...i 1st time go...
saw chen elaine's gang...n jacky's gf...wong mei yee...
he keep on say wan watch PHOBIA with mei yee they all...

but i wan POKER KING...
we argued a while about this...lastly he still wan PHOBIA...
our movies start on 2.30pm...LOL...under 18 cnt watch PHOBIA...
at last they hv to change their ticket to POKER KING...hahaXD

After movie...went CENTURY BOOK STORE...searching for cube...
OMG...i saw Sergeant Tham Vivian n Corporal Tham Winnie...

T_T...so scare...but i oso dunno wat i scaring...==|||
bought a new cube...RM15.90...solve it within 10 minutes...XD...
while solving cube at foodcourt...coughing like SHIT...
almost wanna vomit...i thought i'm going to sick...
jacky went back at 5 sumthing...walked a while with jun ming...
it's 6.30pm...changed back my uniform n wait for my bus....
when reached home...my bro was using the hose...

he flashed water on me...==|||...wth la him...


my clothes wet...


original


scramble


solving


in progress


few more steps...


finishing...yeah^^




finished blogging at 11.37pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment