just, listen

Friday, November 20, 2009

last day of school

today happened so many things...

at first planning to walk parade for a while...
but my bus spoiled...damn...
usually reach school at 12.20pm...but today 12.50pm...
didn't bother it...i walked until 1.45pm then go back school...
joined 'fashion ethnic' with lava,lavi and meera...
i'm wearing something like FRANCH...laugh out loud...
some say nice...some say weird...some say cute...=)
vivian looks nice with her SARI...hahaXD
when i go out i was so damn nervous...walked very fast...
quite happy...many people cheered for me...^^
finally our class won 1st place...*claps

when finished...i need to return the clothes...
winnie and min yi helped me took my bag from class...
but they left the baju kurung that siti borrowed me to wear at 1st in our class...and the gate locked...
ran almost the whole school to find teacher for key...
and i have to return the clothes to carmen...
fine...can't find teacher...and i also can't find carmen...*ish
before go school...i told my bus uncle to phone me at 6.10pm...
'cause i wanna know whether he got come early or not...






finished blogging at 12.40am...

No comments:

Post a Comment