just, listen

Thursday, February 11, 2010

today was a bad day...=(


=(
my BEST FRIEND...i never expected she will backstab me...
although only one time...
it's ok...maybe i really have some problems....
i never blame/angry her about this....
but i feel hurt...=(

today i made HIM unhappy for times...=(
i have no idea what to do...
sorry, i wasn't a good gf...

backed home...face MY MUM...*sigh
why she everyday also want to talk me?
do things slow a bit also want to scold...
press handphone also scold...
don't know something then say i stupid/useless...
say i at school don't know study what...
2nd class~ not clever enough??useless??
then what for i study?? for letting she say i'm stupid??
she thought i'm a SUPER GENIUS??
everyone got a limit...

just now, she took my phone....
just because i stay longer in my room didn't come out only...
and she wants me to finish everything(works) only give me back...
i WAS CRYING when i was hanging clothes...
soon, she locked the pc...

fine!! i can go CC...
you want me to waste money is up to you...
house got pc you don't want to let me use...

sometimes...i would think: what if i kill myself...??
imagining the moment i gone...
and the moment she regrets for EVERYTHING she did...
maybe only IDIOT will think this...
nevermind...i admit i am...






finished blogging at 12.08am...

2 comments: