just, listen

Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY & Valentine's Day


CNY? Valentine's Day?
Not happy...*sigh~


whole day sneezing and coughing...



once i woke up...a lack of housework,,,,
the bad woman let me do continuous housework...
finally done...can online....
haiz...my cousin sister keep on annoy me...ish~
hot + mad...
my whole mood gone...==
around evening feel better...



flu =(
* red nose



my dog feel itchy when my brother comb her...LOL



at night....
boring + hot...
made someone unhappy...*sigh~
maybe i over-talked...(i'm not meaning i talked too much)...
first time saw him use this kind of attitude to sms me...=(
was really sad...*cried~
went out for supper at 12.15am...
when came back...cried again...
reason = my mum....



only jae mie understand my feeling...=(
another one....slept...==







finished blogging at 1.45

No comments:

Post a Comment