just, listen

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

='(

today went parade with aunt, cousin sis and her friend...
not fun at all...=(
bought 2 cups pearl tea...as i promised...1 cup treat jacky...
ate at MP...used me RM11.55...
forget to ask money from dad...=(
walk where my aunt also follow...
go IMAX just sat down 15 minutes then say go back...=(
wasted me RM2....=(
felt sorry to jacky...force him to come but i can't walk with him...=(
walked a while with choon kit, my god brother...=|

someone find me...but he don't want to chat with me....=(
then why he find me? say want to watch tv don't want chat but then why he chatting with another people?
i don't understand...really don't understand...=(

reached home keep on give mum scolds...
haiz...=(
i also feel lazy to argue with her....
speechless....=(
why everytime also my fault? =(
am i born to be like this? =(
i feel like crying...no one knows my sadness...
jae mie ='(....i want you.... *sobs







finished blogging at 7.55pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment