just, listen

Saturday, February 27, 2010

had water games at school...=)
wong mei kuan changed me from dry to wet...==|||
jae mie keep listening lady gaga's song at my phone...XD
after that, went parade...
with jo anne, jiao mhun, winnie...
bought pearl tea...
at food court...i drank a bit only...
i walked away...when i come back...
they say the uncle throwed my pearl tea...WTF!!!
is he blind?? ==|||

saw choon kit...played his hair...
he scold me...=(
say : u go, u go!
go back to sit with jo anne they all...
but that time my mood was gone...
leave three of them...i walk away...towards downstairs...
thinking: does he need to be so angry? his hair more important than his god sister? and he looks fierce that time =(
reached 2nd floor...already feeling to cry...
suddenly he and wai loon behind me...
he looks like want to apologize...(already expected)
later on feel better...

taekwondo time...almost fainting...==
did 20 kicks continuously...3 sets(means 60)...
and 2 times(means 120 kicks)....WTH ==|||
i can't even breathe normally....*gasping for oxygen
should done 180...but i only did 120...==
damn useless right? =(

actually i really have no idea what to blog...
is my blog getting boring?? MAYBE it is...
planning to change another music on my blog...
it sounds boring...but i love it....

someone didn't find me chat already...
he really want to stop our relationship??
actually i don't even mind what he said to me...
haiz...what friends forever all also FAKE...=(
there's no forever....



*i'm already tired...BYE =(








finished blogging at 11.59am...

No comments:

Post a Comment