just, listen

Thursday, January 14, 2010

thursday

AT SCHOOL
yee ting suddenly crazy...
keep on touching my hair...say very cute...
then she say very love me and she want to marry with me...
OMG...==|||...what the hell la...LOL
holding my hand say this and say that...LMAO
i swing my leg up want to kick her face...
she say: eh! try again!
she very funny lo...plus today her mental got problem...XD

AT BUS STOP
saw wen huai...hee (=...donated me RM5...XD
later on saw sheng jye...he also donate RM5...^.^
but happiest is kae chyn...he donate RM10...hahaha...
i asked those boys at bus stop...==|||
everyone also give RM1 only...T_T
funniest is one fei zai lo...(not at bus stop)
he tell me: today i don't have money...
i was thinking: u don't want donate then say don't want la...don't tell me another excuse...
at first planning to buy chin's present...but not enough time...
buy it tomorrow...(=
tomorrow staying back at school...=)

AT TAEKWONDO GYM
learned some self-defence...
my master almost break my hand's bone...T_T
plus my hand injected yesterday...
left hand pain for injection...right hand pain for bones...


at taekwondo gym...





finished blogging at 11.35pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment