just, listen

Monday, January 11, 2010

ok...my blog is getting boring...
but if it's boring why you still want to read it? LOL
just F.U.C.K OFF...that's enough...

YESTERDAY
during computer lesson keep on laughing...XD
i asked everyone's e-mail address in the whole class...
keep on chit-chatting with yen yeen and jacky...
afternoon, taekwondo time...
the funniest thing happened...
master asked us to try doing jumping back trust
(u might not know what is that...LOL)
my first try : i fell down. Oh My Godness...
lastly i get to do 75% of it...XD

TODAY
ok...i was planning to do my homeworkS last night...
at 11.40pm, went in my room....
lying on my bed...then ZZZ...(my homework not even started)
when i was awake, IT'S 5.10am...OH NO~ T_T
rushing for homeworks at school early in the morning...=,=
1.40pm...school dismiss...
THE END~







finished blogging at 9.24pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment