just, listen

Sunday, January 10, 2010

i wanna success...

today after my taekwondo class...
like usual, sitting and listen my master talk...
after listen he said, i realized something...
i wanna success in my life...
he said there's an 'remaja' olympic on august...
for all sports...not only taekwondo...
the normal olympic is for all age...
but this is only for under 18...
i read the notice, it's held in singapore...
i wish to go...and i'll practise harder...

same goes to study...
hopefully i can get all As in exam...
1st, my aim now is get full As for monthly test...
then trial, then august, and finally PMR and SPM...
i even thinked have to do homeworks everyday...
try to less online...(but this is impossible)
how i gonna success??
but i'll try my best...






diary of 09/01/10
finished blogging at 2.00am...

No comments:

Post a Comment