just, listen

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Zzz

Feel very annoyed these days.
Many things not going well.
I'm on fire.Zzz.
Angry at many things as well.

1st day:
Was looking for one international female student for ISSC Road Relay team and I was really anxious 'cause if I couldn't find one then we can't join the competition. And I finally got one(A) but the other one(B) tell me she's not confirmed yet and she wasn't replying my whatsapp. Zzz

2nd day:
Okay. Bad things really happened. The girl(B) said she couldn't make it and I was really anxious and annoyed. I don't know where am I supposed to get one international student to run. Have asked on Facebook but no one responded. And there's supposed to be training at 5.30pm but i forget there's also taekwondo committee meeting at the same time. Have to inform everyone(road relay team) to train at 6.30pm.

Today Malaysian studies the lecturer said he will let us go earlier where it was 5.15pm but he keep talking non-stop and nonsence and in the end we finish class at 5.30pm as usual.I wanted to off earlier 'cause I have meeting at 5.30pm but the lecturer making me late. Zzz.And when I enter the classroom for meeting Qui Han asked me for RM5 because I'm late. I knew he was joking, but I don't know why I can't control myself and i started throwing my phone on the chair and start complaining about the lecturer. Perhaps at that moment I really feel annoyed by all these stuff. It was quite scary though. Lol.Then meeting halfway till 6.15pm I have to take taxi to bukit komanwel for training. After that I have to rush back to TPM for taekwondo committee meeting again. I jogged back because the jam was terrible and jogging is even faster than the cars.

3rd day:
I don't have the access card to enter Vista C. I tell the guard I forget but that fellow ask me to register as VISITOR. What?! I'm a resident okay. I pay rent every month and it's part of your salary. == He spoils my mood of the day.

4th day:
At LRT station. On my way to Times Square(Hang Tuah station). It was around 3pm. I wanted to reload my TOUCH N GO card and the staff say I can only reload at 4pm. Fine. Then I ask whether he can give me a small change for RM100 so that I can buy the token and he said CANNOT...WTH is wrong with him?? He expect me to stay till 4pm?? It's not like he doesn't have small change for that RM100 =.=

5th day:
I wanted to go back Ipoh this weekend just because my primary school friends wanna celebrate Emily's birthday so I purposely rush back and  I thought since we have not meet for a long time which is almost one year so I should really try and make some time for it. But today Chin suddenly Whatsapp me and say that they already celebrated without us. Wtf? I even asked them in the group chat about the plan this Saturday and no one reply. In the end they go celebrate on the next day? == If don't want to wait for me and Chin just tell la. Then we don't have to make so much efforts either.

6th day:
Woke up earlier today and packed my things to go back Ipoh as I slept off around 11pm yesterday. Then I totally forget to eat my lunch as well. After class I continue to pack my stuff as well. Left Vista at 7.10pm reach Sri Petaling lrt at 7.20pm but the lrt only starts moving at 7.27pm. I was already afraid that I might miss the 8pm train. Then out of sudden the lrt black out at Chan Sow Lin station and the staff make announcement asking all the passengers to get down. Wth? At this very moment? No please. Then wait till next lrt to reach and continue to KL Sentral. Okay. When I reach already 8.05pm. Missed train. Thought I could buy the next train ticket but today's train ticket to Ipoh all sold out. Zzz. Eventually bought tomorrow's 6am train.

Fine. I take lrt back to Sri Petaling. Then I Whatsapp with him also. But he said something that makes me extremely angry. And after 3 stations only I realised I went to the wrong lrt. == Took the Kelana Jaya line instead of Sri Petaling. On my way walking back from lrt to Vista I was thinking a lot. Almost cried. Anyway, I controlled myself. I feel very miserable. I feel very tired and sick of it. I don't what should I do. I tried my best to forget about it and let go. When I reach vista, I find out that the earliest lrt is 6am. == Which means I got no transport to KL Sentral tomorrow. Asked him to fetch but really, if possible I don't wanna ask for his help. First I'm angry, second not appropriate, third he has to wake up very early to fetch me so I feel bad. And I'm just a friend only. I have no right asking him to get up so early and fetch me even though I know he won't reject. Sigh. Very annoyed. Mixed feelings. Hope tomorrow will be a fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment