just, listen

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Johor



Inside the bus
(i like this picture XD)

Toilet


Today my grandma gave me this.
I feel so surprised.
Love you grandma <3
=)



Reached Johor in this evening.
Just like what i've thought earlier, BORING.
Not even have enough computer to use. LOL
Luckily there's 0.facebook.com if not i would have die a century ago.
But still, using laptop is obviously better than using a phone to online ==

Get to use the laptop at 10.30pm. ==|||
Okay. Time to introduce someone. LMAO
Chatted with Kent Lee Woi Qin (hopefully didnt spell wrong).
Hahahahah. Ex tuition mate.
Knew him since standard 4. =D
He seems so different. Changed. LOL
Last time he was cool. Hahaha.
Yesterday chatted with him also.
Just now webcam with him too.
He said i still look same. What the hell. LOL
But he looks more mature. Other word (older) hahaha

Main point comes:
My mum passed by and saw me chatting with someone.
She asked: who's that?
I said: a friend
She asked: boy ah?
I said: knew since primary.
Then later on she saw his face.
She asked: your primary school got boy one meh?
I answered: I said i knew him since primary, not at my primary school.LOL
Then she started mumbling
Asking how i know him, where he lives, study good or not. Sigh
This is what we called 'parents' haha

And i realized something on myself.
Nowadays i become more talkative and friendly.
I don't know whether it is a good thing for me or not.
But seems like it becomes part of my habits. LOL




i miss him...but i tell myself i shouldn't =(




No comments:

Post a Comment