just, listen

Monday, August 2, 2010

Disappeared phone.

My phone disappeared...
After i take nap, my phone STILL THERE...
I went to wash my face...
Went downstairs do some stuffs...
And what so ever....

After all these things settled, I went back to my room
I packed some stuffs (rubbish)...

Then, I realize my phone missing~
I'm sure i did not pack it into the rubbish category....
I try to phone my number....
Unfortunately, i put on silent mode...==
But, i can still hear the sound of vibration...
It comes from my mum's room's drawer...
And it's locked

I ask her for the drawer's key,

she says: no key ah, impossible inside la...you go bath first...
Ya, i feel that too...
How come inside my room will suddenly goes into her drawer?

OK, after i bath...i phone my number again...

THIS TIME: THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED, IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.
Oh My Gosh~ What The Fuck? == Fine

After tuition, i try to phone again...
The same sentences appear...
MY PHONE DISAPPEARED~
( i suspect my mum)




No comments:

Post a Comment